- Timescale: Entries will be accepted from January 1st 2015. Entries must be received no later than 5pm Friday 1st May. All applications must be in English.
- Awards Presentation: The 2015 Shannon Group European Sport Tourism Awards will be announced in King Johns Castle, Limerick on Thursday, May 14, 2015 in conjunction with the European Sport Tourism Summit.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Nomination is open to all bona fide destination marketing companies, brands, venues, events, rights holders and businesses
- Only fully completed entries will be considered
- Entries to more than one category is permitted however a separate entry form must be completed for each category
- There is no entry fee to enter the Shannon Group European Sport Tourism Awards
- By applying for the Shannon Group European Sport Tourism Awards 2015, the applicant agrees that in the event of being shortlisted for an Award, that information including imagery and content submitted will be allowed to be used by W2 Consulting in the promotion of the event. The applicant or appropriate representative must also be in attendance at the Awards Ceremony on May 14th 2015.
For further information on the European Sport Tourism Awards, please contact email@example.com or 015079413